Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend at the beach!

Emma and I joined my mom and dad in Biloxi, MS this weekend for a quick trip to the beach!  My parents were staying at their long time friends' (Bob and Pat Miller) time-share condo for the whole week.  But, since I had to work, Emma and I rode down with Chase, Anna Claire, and Thomas on Thursday night.  We had 2 beautiful days on  the beach before coming home Sunday...b/c again I had to work Monday (Memorial Day).  It turned out to be a much-needed relaxing weekend just laying on the beach and by the pool.  The water at Biloxi (as always) was definitely not the prettiest and it had a dead fishy smell, but it worked!  We ended up going to Ship Island on Saturday b/c the locals said that the water and beaches were better there... they were right!!  We enjoyed getting to catch up with the Millers and working on our tan!!

Emma's Bikini!  She said "Mom... it shows my belly!"

Emma makes friends everywhere!

Cooling off in the pool!

Thomas swimming


Playing in the sand


Emma has been asking for a kite for ever...so I finally got her one...

BEST $4.99 kite EVER!!!  Emma loved flying it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment