Friday, June 21, 2013

Mother's Day!

I am WAY behind of blogging, but I guess better late than never!  Mother's Day was very special, mainly because of my two beautiful wonderful girls that God blessed me beyond my wildest dreams to be called "Momma" by!!!!  I love them both so very much and do not take one second for granted!  They are growing up so fast and I really wish I could just pause time right now!!

Emma's class hosted a Mother's Tea for us on the Thursday before Mother's Day.  It was so sweet!!  And even though I wasn't surprised at all, because Emma can NOT keep anything a secret (not even the crafts they had prepared!), it was absolutely priceless!!

Emma made my coursage!

LOVE the crafts Ms. Mona helped the kids with!

All of the kids did portraits of their mom!  I immediately knew exactly which one was me!  I was the ONLY mom who had highlights!!  Emma has been obsessed with highlights lately, so I knew me when I saw me!  (I was very impressed with her detail, considering every other mom had either brown, yellow, or red hair!)


Emma's sweet class!
Emma C., Emma P., Addison, Gracie, Thomas, Addie Moss, Mason, and Gavin

The girls!

Emma wanted to prepare my breakfast on Mother's Day all by herself!  Sweet girl couldn't reach the bowls, so she used coffee filters as our bowls!  She got out two kinds of fruit and water for our "healthy breakfast"!  Love her!

Mother's Day Morning!
We went to FBC Pontotoc to see Mary Collins's baby dedication!  Then we ate lunch with LoLo and PaPa, visited Mammaw Carroll (and Cee Cee at Mammaw's), then went to see Mammaw Nancy!

Mammaw Carroll loves these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment