Monday, February 27, 2012

Madi is 7 Months!

My sweet baby Madi is already 7 months!  I can not believe how fast this year is flying by!  I have already started planning her 1 year old birthday party!  I've said it before, but Madi truly is the SWEETEST baby!  She is such a joy!  She smiles and shows her cute little dimples all the time!  Madi weighs 19 lbs and 3 oz and is growing taller everyday (it seems like!).  Poor baby...she's outgrown all of her cold-weather outfits!  All she has to wear are some sweet jammies!  I was going through her clothes the other day, and felt so bad that she didn't have anything to wear, but she has a TON of spring/ summer stuff ready to wear!  So come on spring!!!!  This month Madi has mastered sitting up and now is on to crawling...or really sort of "army crawling!"  She will get up on all fours, but usually "frog-legs" and then pulls herself with her arms.  We've also introduced a cup!  She likes holding the handles MUCH more than a bottle!  Madi loves sweet potatoes and pears (yes, mixed!).  Madi's favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider". 


See??...ALWAYS smiling!




"Hey Mom! I'm 7 months old today!"

Sweet sisters!!
(Just growing up too fast!!)


MADI CRAWLING (or at least her version!):



"You still watching, Mom?!"






"Hard work, but I'm still a happy baby!!"



"I made it to big sis!  Watch out Emma's toys!!!"

HAPPY 7 MONTHS MADILYN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you make all of her onesies? They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they are stickers you peel off and put on any onesie for a quick photo shoot, then take off again! i got these off Etsy after seeing one of my friends do this with her twins!

      Delete