Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleepover at Fayth's!

My big girl is growing up! :(  Emma had her first sleepover at Fayth's house Saturday night!  This is the first time she has spent the night away from home with anyone besides my mom!  She and Fayth had been planning their sleepover for several months, so Emma was extremely excited!  Of course, she had a GREAT time!  (I missed having her knees in my back all night though!)  They went out to eat, made sugar cookies with icing, and played with all of Fayth's toys!  Terri said they layed down about 10, but Emma woke up about every 2 hours because Fayth kept rolling over on "Blankie".  She would wisper (loudly) "Fayth...move over off my blankie!!"  Terri would have to go upstairs and roll Fayth off Blankie so Emma could go back to sleep.  Emma went to Fayth's Sunday school class on Sunday morning and they got to shoot a rocket! She was very excited!  Then she slept ALL afternoon...I think she was a little bit tired! 
Emma had to pack her backpack first thing Saturday morning!
We look forward to many more sleepovers with Fayth!

No comments:

Post a Comment