Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Toddlers and Tiaras!

Just Kidding!  BUT seriously!!!  Some of the little girls in this pageant thought they were on the TV show!  I wish I had gotten a picture of them, but oh well! I started putting Emma in pageants (just for fun) when she was 2.  Then, she won seveal and REALLY enjoyed getting all dressed up and being on stage, so I put her in several!  (I know...SO unlike me!)  But then last spring (Emma was 3), she started acting extremely shy on stage and cried once she got up there, so I told her we were done!  BUT, she has been begging me to be in another pageant, so since she's 4, I thought we would try one again!  And this time, she and Fayth (her BFF) wanted to do one together!  FUN! 
Pretty Girls!!

Emma and Fayth ready for the pageant!

Emma was in the 4 to 5 year old group, which is the first age that they walk out all by themselves!

Emma looked so pretty!  She held her head down a little, which is why I think she didn't win.


She blew a kiss at the end!

Fayth's turn!  They were actually in the same age group.


Fayth twirling!!

The winners!
Emma- 2nd Alternate, some girl- Winner, Fayth-1st Alternate
Emma also got "Most Photogenic"


She walked off stage and said excitedly "I got 2 trophies!!!  But some other girl won???!"
We are very proud of our little Beauty Queen!  She told every girl "good job" and gave them a high five when they walked off stage!  So, we named her "Miss Congeniality" too! ;)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment