Saturday, April 28, 2012

T-Ball~Week 1

The moment I've been waiting for...EMMA IS OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY T-BALL!!!!  Can you tell how excited I am?!  Actually when I told Emma that I was going to sign her up for T-ball this year, her response was "Naww...I don't want to play this year."  Of course I explained that she didn't have a choice, and that she could be on Fayth's team...which of course made her VERY excited to play!  So Terri and I signed up to coach so that we could ensure they were on the same team.  I was VERY nervous at first...nervous that Emma wouldn't excell at T-ball like I really hoped she would!  I know that sounds bad, but I can't even count how many hours I have spent on the softball field, and I just really wanted Emma to like it...and not suck!  Well, we have now had several practices and our first 2 games...and Emma is really good!!!!! (Whew!;)  And, she's having a blast!  She really does LOOK like a ball player and I can tell she has some natural talent, so IF she enjoys it, we may be headed back to the softball fields for COUNTLESS hours!!  YAY!!!
Doodle Bugs 2012!!!
1st Row: Lanie, Emma Claire, Grace, Fayth, Emma
2nd Row: Meri Campbell, Machaela, Brooklyn, Darby, Sydney
3rd Row: Coach Debralee, Coach Ryan, Coach Terri 

My Little Slugger!

Emma is actually excited about me coaching her!

Fayth and Emma with their Mommy Coaches!


Frist Game!


Emma played 3rd during the first game.

Emma is really good at batting!

Emma showing off her "ready" position!





Good Game!


Thanks CeeCee for coming to watch!

Snacks are still the best part of the game!

Lanie, Meri Campbell, Emma, and Fayth

Thanks to LoLo and PaPa for coming!  (Of course they are just as excited as me!)


We played Emma's school friend's team (Addie Moss)!

2nd Game!

Emma played pitcher our second game!  She's looking just like her Mommy! ;)





GREAT job Emma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment