Sunday, November 11, 2012

No Trcks...Just Treats!

Halloween was super fun this year!!  Of course, I completely try to do way too much and it usually ends up being way to crazy, but I try!  I wanted the girls to coordinate for Halloween (I know...that's no different from every other day!), but all Emma wanted to be was some sort of fairy or something with a tutu and wings.  And since we already had several of those costumes, I actually talked her into being the same butterfly she wore two years ago and got Madi a cute tutu caterpillar costume off of Etsy!  They didn't really "match" but they definitely looked super cute!!  Tuesday night was Tupelo's Downtown Trick-Or-Treating with the businesses on Main St.  I had never been, but wanted to try it out.  Emma also had a soccer game at 7, so we went at 5 and HAD to leave by 6 in order to each something quickly and get to the game in time.  I was a little dissapointed in the whole Downtown thing...it wasn't nearly as big as I thought it would be!
 
Photo attempt!  Madi kept pulling off her hat...which was the only thing that actually let you know she was dressed as a caterpillar!



Madi was NOT into it at first, but Emma had a great time!  She wasn't nearly as scared at all the people dressed up!

My pretty little butterfly!


My pretty little caterpillar!  Madi finally decided she'd get down and join the fun!

Photo Attempt #2!


This is my favorite picture of the girls in their costumes!!

Fayth the Ninja and Emma the butterfly

Thomas (AKA Jake!)

Thomas and Emma!  Unfortunately we had to leave early to get to the game, so we didn't get to Trick-or-Treat with Fayth and Thomas :(
 
Halloween night Nick and I decided to take both girls Trick-orTreating with Jason, Miranda, and Preston!

Emma and Madi TOT'd at LoLo and PaPa's first!

PaPa makes a pretty cute caterpillar too!





LOVE this one of Madi!

Ready to TOT!


Preston and Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment