Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me & Happy New Year!

I'm a little late on this, but I just sat down long enough to upload these pictures!  It has been absolutely CRAZY at work, so I have fallen behind on my blogging :(  But anyways, New Year's was pretty low key, but we did manage to ring in 2013 with our buddies Miranda, Jason, Brittney, Corey, and all the kiddos!
This is most definitely NOT a great picture of me, but it does illustrate my New Year's resolution...to loose 15 pounds!  And I am very excited to say that I have already lost 7!  I've joined Premier Lady and going to ZUMBA and a few other cardio/boot camp classes and still trying to run!
Emma and her best boy buddy, Preston!
Just before a sweet hug at midnight!

Preston was holding a Roman candle, so of course...

Emma had to also!

I'm much more comfortable with them shooting sparklers, instead!

New Year's Eve is also my birthday!!  I actually took off the 31st (Monday) and we were closed on Tuesday, so LoLo took me and Emma to get pedicures and manicures!  So what I needed!

After our mani/pedis, we had lunch at Harvey's and topped it off with GiGi's Cupcakes!!


Wow...32...that just doesn't seem right!

No comments:

Post a Comment