Saturday, October 12, 2013

June Catch Up

I know I've said it before but oh my! I am so far behind blogging! I really hate blogging out of order too, but I was looking back over some of my pictures and really wanted to include them here, so
here it goes! Nick and I decided to take Emma fishing one Sunday afternoon and had such a great time!! We will definitely be doing much more of that next summer with both girls!

This picture really makes me giggle!



Nick has also been teaching the girls about gardening. Emma LOVES to "work" in the garden with her Daddy! I'm not a whole lot of help...not even with the putting up...and really not even in the cooking of the vegetables...





Yes...you can see where this is going!!...


The last Saturday in June, the girls and I loaded up and headed to Decatur to visit my bestie and her 2 cutie-pie little boys!!  The kids (and the Mommies!!) had a great time playing at Emily's new house!  I only wish Tupelo and Decatur weren't so far away so these playdates wouldn't be so far apart!!




(These two really hit it off!  I'm pretty sure they thought they were on a real date instead of a play date!)







Looks like a couple of perfectly planned arranged marriages to me...don't you think??! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment