Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Emma's Cheer Competition- Nov 2 in Southaven!

Emma was pumped about their first "real" cheer competition with Extreme!! She did such a great job! And, the whole team did so much better than the week before! We got 2nd place out of 4 and gained a bid to nationals!!! Yay Tinys!!
Love this girlie girl!!
Bigger the bow... Better the mom! (Did I really just quote that??! Ha! Things sure gave changed!!)
I swear I get more nervous than Emma!!

Ok, these pictures are not the best at all, but it was as good as I could get with my phone (from forever away since they would not let us go down front:( ) while trying to video as well!
So thankful for LoLo and PaPa!!
Sportin my new "Extreme Mom" shirt! ;)
Emma and Addi!
Doing their "cheer face!"
Emma, Addi, and big Madi!
Emma and Taylor!
Yay Tinys!! 2 nod place! (Several of the kids had already left by this time, but we got a pic of the ones still there!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment