Sunday, August 19, 2012

Emma at Cheer Camp!

Emma (and two of her besties!-Fayth and Aubrey) participated in Saltillo High School's Mini Cheer Camp on Saturday!  She had a BLAST!!!  She is begging me to sign her up for cheer classes, so I'm going to try to get her on a tiny-tots squad in Tupelo!  (I must admit...I'm just as excited (or more) than her!)  She loves to perform and get all glitzed up, and she is definitely loud enough to be a cheerleader, so I think this may be right up her alley!
Group pic of all the mini-cheer leaders!

Emma, Aubrey, and Fayth ready to cheer!!

Emma and Fayth
Emma was a little shy at first...that is until Fayth and Aubrey got there!


Emma's group learning their cheer!

I thought she did a really good job!

Emma would have NO PART of "Tillo" the Tiger mascot, but Madi was all about him!!

Of course, we loaded up on pom poms, megaphones, Tiger masks, t-shirts...the works!  They get to cheer at the first home football game this next Friday night!

I'd say this smile says it all!!  She LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment