Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Madi!!


Look at this big ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!   Happy birthday Madi!  I can NOT believe it has already been a whole year since Madi joined our family!  She is such a blessing and we love her very, very much!  Madi is a very funny kid!  She is always trying to make other people laugh!  She absolutely ADORES her big sister and she and Emma play pretty well together!  Madi weighs 23.2 lbs (about 75th percentile) and is 30 inches tall (90-95th percentile)!  She is walking (make that RUNNING) everywhere!  She loves to climb and is very proud of herself for being able to get down off the couch all by herself!  She LOVES to eat...especially meat!  She also loves eating all fruits and veggies!  She has her four front teeth and likes to show them off by squealing as high-pitched as she can!  We love our little "Madi-Moo!"

Emma, Bailey and Madi.  Bailey couldn't join us for Madi's birthday party, but she came by early to give her a present!

I decided to have Madi's party at our house (and every time I do, I say I will never again...but you know how that goes!) outside under the carport and patio, so we had it at 6pm on Friday, July 27th.  It turned out SO FUN (and really not even smoltering hot!)  Thanks to everybody that got to come celebrate our baby girl's big day!

My "Pinterest inspired" wrapping paper table cloths!

The cups in the sahpe of the flower pot were the party favors!  I cut all the kids' names out with my new Cricut machine!!

Yes...I got a little Cricut happy!!
We had a ladybug theme, but I wanted to do Aqua and Red instead of Black and Red and I thought it turned out really cute!!


Each table had a different centerpiece!

Family photo before the party got started!

I also made these cupcake toppers!  The cupcakes and smash cake came from Endville Bakery.



LOVED her sweet ladybug smash cake!!

I made a "first year banner" that had all the monthly pictures I had taken of Madi!







Food table centerpiece!

Yummy fruit skewers! (another "Pinterest-inspired"!)

We had the bouncy, trampoline, slide with ball pit, and fun little cars for the activities!

Thomas and Madi jumping!
(See what a great big brother he's going to be soon!!)

Action shots from the PARTY!!












Eating time!







PRESENTS!!!
(Madi was not very into opeing presents, so Mommy and Emma took care of that for her!)











"Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to Madi!!"




Big Sis blew out the candle for Madi!

Madi wasn't really sure about the cake...which kind of surprised me because she TORE UP a GiGi's cupcake earlier in the week (on her actual birthday)!





Sweet girl offered big sis a bite!





We had such a great day celebrating with friends and family!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you for hire?? Everything was sooo cute! Happy Birthday, Madi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday, Madi!

    What a cute party! Talented as ever, Debralee!

    ReplyDelete