Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Yesterday we celebrated Emma's FOURTH birthday!  I can not believe she is already 4!  Time sure does fly by these days! :(  I wish I could just hit the pause button and keep them little longer, but on the other hand, each day/ month/ year brings so many new and exciting adventures, that I guess I would miss all the new things we get to do if I did pause!  We had already had Emma's "friend" party at Little Divas, so we had a little cookout at our house for our family last night.  She was so excited about her birthday this year and has been counting down the days!!  She told me "Mom, I'll be 4, and then that means I'll be 5, and you know what that means!...I'll be going to kindergarten soon!"  I told her I wish she would grow up so fast and could stay my baby!!  She said that I could always call her baby! 

George (our elf) wishig Emma a "Happy Bithday!"

Our little family excited about Emma's birthday!

Cousin Thomas and Emma!

Vance, Thomas, ane Emma

We played "Crown the Princess!"




Emma also putting one on for Madi!

Emma was MOST excited about her pinata!! She has been asking for one for months!

Look at that face!!

Hit it Girl!!

Caleb actually busted it and all the kids filled their goodie bags!


Time for presents!!






Madi missed the cupcakes and ice cream, b/c she was taking a little cat nap!

 Make a Wish!!

Emma has been wanting so badly to have spend-the-night company and spend-the-nght with her friends!  She has been such a big girl by sleeping in her own room, so her reward was to have "her best friend Fayth" spend the night!  They were both very excited and had so much fun!!  I'm sure this was just the first of many!!


Playing dress-up!


Emma got this "My Little Pony" tent, so they decided to have their popcorn in there and watch their new Barbie movie in it!



After a fun bubble bath, they got their jammies on and tried to go to sleep!  I didn't think they'd ever actually go to sleep!  They kept talking and giggling!  I finally sat in there until they fell asleep, which took like 2 minutes, once they finally cosed their eyes!  They were worn out!  That was about 11pm!  We had to get up bright and early for school this morning, but they didn't give me any trouble!!
Such sweet friends!!

1 comment:

  1. she was AFTER that pinata!! hahaha...looks like a fun birthday!!

    ReplyDelete