Friday, December 23, 2011

Madi is 5 Months!

Where is the time going??  I can not believe Madi will be 5 months old tomorrow!! She is still such a SWEET baby and very much Mommy and LoLo's baby!  She smiles all the time!  She has mastered the art of rolling over and it is getting much more difficult to change her diaper!  She is taking about six 5-ounce bottles a day and sleeps all night...mostly in her crib!  She knaws on EVERYTHING so I really think she is trying to get some "toothies" in!  Madi can say "HEEEEYYYYY" and I swear I've heard her say "MOMMMOMMMOMMMA" when she is sleepy! I've also heard her say "LOLOLOLOLO" when I was trying to get her to go to sleep, but she didn't want to!!  She can play "pee-pie" with her spit rag and likes a good "patty cake" too!  Her newest trick is giving kisses...complete with "smack" sound!!  Madi loves jumping in the jump-a-roo and can now reach the floor without the bumbo seat under her!  She absolutely LOVES Emma!! She is amazed at everything Emma does!  She especially likes to pull her long hair!!  Emma always says "it's okay...she just wants to have long hair like me!"  I really hope these two stay close!!
Madi just chillin!  That's very close to her attitude...she just goes with the flow!

I LOVE those big eyes and just can't get enough kisses on those cheeks!


Madi can hold her toys very well...and usually takes them to her mouth!

Madi has found her toes and LOVES to suck on them! Ha!

Sweet Sisters!  I'm so proud of how great Emma is with Madi!

Since Madi has mastered rolling, she thinks she needs to start working on crawling!

"Are you talking to me?"

HAPPY 5 MONTHS MADILYN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment