Friday, December 2, 2011

Rolly Poley!

Watch out!!  Madi is now MOBILE!!  She turned 4 months old on Thanksgiving Day (November 24) and rolled over the very next day!  I knew it wouldn't be long, because she had really been trying the last few weeks!  I was at work for Black Friday, but Emma called to tell me that Madi had rolled over twice...the first time both LoLo and Emma missed it too, but they saw her the second time!  All weekend I tried to catch her on camera, but she doesn't seem to be quite the show-out that her big sister always was!  I FINALLY witnessed the tummy-to-back roll on Sunday November 27 (which also happened to be Nick's birthday!).  Now, only 1 week later, Madi has mastered the tummy-to-back and back-to-tummy roll every time you put her down...except when I am trying to catch it on video!  I did manage to capture a roll on camera tonight:










Yay Madi!  On a side note, we also had Madi's 4 month checkup and shots today with Dr. Nabors (it had to be re-scheduled because it was the same day as her LeBonheur appointment, then Thanksgiving week).  Madi weighed in at 16 lbs 5 oz (90th percentile) and 26.75 inches (OFF THE CHARTS in length)!  Nick is signing her up for basketball already! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment