Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Emma's School Fall Festival

What do I like most about my job at Sherman Drugs??  I make the schedule! HEHE! So, I just happened to be off for Emma's school Fall Festival!!  She LOVES her new preschool and her teacher, Mrs. Kim!
The big bouncies are always a favorite!

Going down head first...of course!

Thomas and Emma are in different classes, but all the 3 year olds were at the Fall Festival together!

Emma going down the slide with her teacher!

Mrs. Kim is so fun!


They also had several booths for the kids to play at!


Cute pumpkin!

Concentrating on painting her pumpkin!

Emma's cute class!!


Waiting on their cupcakes and cookies!

Little sis enjoyed watching all the kids too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about a new preschool for E next year :/ Emma's seems like it's so much fun and like the kids do so much stuff there!

    ReplyDelete