Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Emma absolutely loved Halloween this year!! When we were at Disney World back in April, she just HAD to have the Cinderella dress so she could wear it to meet "the real Cinderella"!  So...to justify spending $50 on it, I said that it could be her Halloween costume too!  She was so excited to get to wear it again!  Sunday night we went to LoLo and PaPa's church to participate in their Fall Festival.  Even though she acted shy at first, she ended up having a great time!  Madi wore her lady bug costume for a few pics, then spit up all over it, so I guess she didn't like hers as much as Emma did! ;)
My princess and lady bug!




She was very excited to get her face painted!

Thomas roping the "cow"!


Emma roping the "cow"!



No...I did not wear this hat...it was one of the prizes Emma got!



After we got home Sunday night, I gave the girls their Halloween Happy!


Emma got Simba and Nyla b/c she is absolutely obsessed with the Lion King!
(I must admit...it was always my favorite too!)

Emma opened Madi's gifts too!  Madi got some keys that rattle and make car sounds, some teething toys, and a rattle!

I think she liked them!


I know a lot of people don't believe in Trick-or-Treating, but I always did as a kid!  Nick decided that this year Emma needed to go!  Up till this year, we've only made the rounds to all the grandparent's houses.  I had decided that we wouldn't this year b/c I had to work Monday night and didn't get off until 6, so by the time I got her ready, it would be pretty late, and b/c Madi hasn't been doing very well with her tummy issues.  So, Nick said he would take her by himself!  Mom got Emma all dressed up and Nick picked her up at 5 and they met Jason, Miranda, and Preston (aka the LOVE of Emma's life!) at the Joyner neighborhood and trick-or-treated on foot!  She had a BLAST!!  She said they rang the doorbell, said "trick-or-treat!" and then she said "Happy Halloween" after they gave her candy!  I sent the camera with Nick, but of course, he didn't take any pictures, but here are a few of her "practicing" at LoLo's! 



I can't wait to take both of the girls next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment