Monday, November 21, 2011

Emma's Thanksgiving Feast at School

Emma's school had their Thanksgiving Feast last Thursday, November 17th!  This was also the ONLY day I could get Madi an appointment at LeBonheur, so LoLo and I did not get to go to Emma's program. :( But, Nick and Mammaw Nancy both attended for Emma, so she was more than fine that I wasn't there!  I made certain Nick took the video camera and actually used it (or else!!!), so I got to see them in action!  All of the kids sang and did the motions to several songs they do at chapel, and Emma's class did a special song that goes like this:
"The turkey is a funny bird
His head goes Bobble Bobble
And he only knows one word
It's Gobble Gobble"
We practiced it everyday leading up to the big production!  Thankfully, Aunt Anna Claire took some pics for me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment